These are things you'll probably need in the loan process. In order to speed up the process we suggest you start rounding these things up and keep them in one place
- A completed purchase contract signed and dated by you;the seller; and any real estate agent involved.
- Seller's disclosure of property condition if a real estate agent is involved.
- Evidence of social security number for each applicant.
- Picture ID for each applicant.
- Copy of signed, court-entered divorce decree and property settlement agreements with verification of child support maintenance paid or received (if applicable).
- Copy of any bankruptcy papers (if applicable)
- Landlord's name(s), address(es), and phone number(s) for the last 2 years.
Go to page 2