|page 2 loan checklist
Employment and Income
- Name(s) and address(es) of all employers for the past two years for each applicant.
- Pay check stubs covering the most recent 30 days from all current employers.
- Signed and dated copies of the last three years of federal income tax returns with all schedules.
- Proof of any alimony or child support payments received.
- Copy of award letter or claim of transfer payments received (pension,disability, etc.)
- WE will need a written explanation of any gaps in yopur employment history.
Assets and Liabilities
- Copies of bank statements for all accounts (savings, checking, etc.) for the previous 60 days.
- List of installment charge accounts or credit card accounts (include names and addresses of credit holders, account numbers, monthly payments and approximate balance.
- List of other loans (car, education, finance company, etc.) including any loans co-signed for others (include name and address of lender, account number, monthly payment and approximate balance).
- Do not include things like utilities; insurance; phone bill; etc.
Back to page 1